Digital Business Drop-In - March 2017
If you are an innovator looking for support to help you grow your business, join us at a our monthly informal information and networking drop-in event in London. The session is designed to support digital companies and learn more about the Innovate UK family including, the Digital Catapult and the Knowledge Transfer Network as well as other organisations that have opportunities and support for UK based businesses across all sectors.
The engaging speakers will highlight a range of upcoming funding opportunities and various benefits for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- Discover more about the various funding and other forms of support available from Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help you navigate the various funding available as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about the how the Knowledge Transfer Network and the Digital Catapult works with businesses
- Introduce your own digital business to others via 3 minute showcasing presentations
- Network with other businesses
If you are interested in giving a 3 minute presentation:
- Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day.
- There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue.
- You can bring a maximum of 2 slides with you on a USB.
(Ensure that you leave enough time for your audience Q&A)
Register your place today