Greenwich is Open
If you are an innovator looking for support to help you grow your idea or business and keen to unlock the strengths of cutting edge research at the University of Greenwich, this event is for you.
Innovation is key to maintaining a competitive advantage in business. This event is all about the support you can access to help you turn your ideas into reality. The event is relevant to all sector technologies illuminating the pathways being played out by the Industrial Strategy funding programme.
- Find out about funding opportunities (including the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund)
- Understand where you can get help to take your business to the next level
- Meet staff from Innovate UK, KTN, EEN and the Digital Catapult and ask your questions
- Get an insight on how to approach universities with cutting-edge expertise to expand your business potential
- Network with other businesses and organisations
- Connect with potential collaborators and research partners
- Learn how to write a successful grant application
- Learn about the opportunities that digital technologies may unlock for your business
- Help the region’s largest industrial players find solutions to their problems
Who should attend?
- Individuals and businesses of all sizes who are looking for support on how to progress their ideas.
- UK businesses and R&D centres seeking to maximise the impact of their growth and investment portfolios.
- Universities and SMEs exploring funding options and looking to grow their contacts base.
- Businesses seeking to partner with university R&D intelligence.
- Academics who are keen to engage with the needs of the industrial landscape, especially within the digital economy.