Immersive and Digital Business Meet-Up - Sheffield
If you are an innovator with or utilising Immersive and/or Digital technologies and looking for support to help you grow your business, join us at our informal information and networking event in Sheffield.
The session is designed to support digital companies and learn more about the Innovate UK family, including Immerse UK, the Digital Catapult, and the Knowledge Transfer Network, as well as other organisations that have opportunities and support for UK based businesses across all sectors.
The engaging speakers will highlight a range of upcoming opportunities and various benefits for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- Discover more about the various forms of support available from Immerse UK and Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help you navigate the innovation landscape as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about how the Knowledge Transfer Network work with businesses
- Introduce your own digital business to others via 3 minute showcasing presentations
- Network with other businesses
If you are interested in giving a 3 minute presentation:
Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day (we encourage 1st time speakers only each month).
There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue.
You can bring a maximum of 2 slides with you on a USB.
(Ensure that you leave enough time for your audience Q&A)