Innovation funding for ambitious businesses in the Midlands Engine
Innovation is key to business success. The ability to exploit new ideas, technologies, processes or business models ahead of the competition can bring big rewards in a world that is rapidly changing. The UK government has recognised this for many years and has been increasing the support to businesses wanting to innovate and grow.
Accessing this support, however, can still be confusing and complex. That’s why the UK’s innovation agency, Innovate UK, and the British Business Bank have come together to help you.
At this morning session starting at 09.30am, you’ll learn about the support available to help your business grow. We will cover:
- Innovate UK grant funding, presented by Dean Cook, Innovate UK
- Midlands Engine Investment Fund, presented by Lewis Stringer, British Business Bank
- Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF), presented by Mike Biddle, Innovate UK
- Innovation Loans, presented by Nigel Walker, Innovate UK
After the break, there’ll be a choice of practical workshops covering:
- How to apply for Innovate UK funding
- How to access the MEIF and other British Business Bank products
- How do Innovation loans work and how to access them
The morning sessions concludes with a networking lunch with the Midlands business support providers and the event finishes at 2pm.
Who should attend? Driven businesses across the Midlands Engine looking to grow, particularly welcoming companies that have not engaged with us before.
Register here on the page for this morning session now! Alternatively, if you’re short of time, read more about our ‘fast-track’ breakfast event.