Materials Research Exchange 2020
Following the success of the 2018 Materials Research Exchange exhibition and investor showcase, which provided an excellent platform to help develop commercial success of UK-generated materials innovation, we are back in 2020 with MRE 2020.
Call For Exhibitors – early sign up is encouraged
MRE 2020 event is now open to all UK university research groups working on advanced materials, as well as industry research centres based in the UK working collaboratively on advanced materials.
The last celebrated event in 2018 included 70 exhibitions, 1300 delegates and 89 speakers. Do not miss out on this 2020 opportunity.
The event will have even more exhibition stands for academic and industrial exhibitors, and we expect more than 1500 delegates with opportunities to meet the key funding and investment decision makers and attend targeted seminars and listen to keynote addresses from BEIS, UKRI, industry leaders and key academics.
Early sign up is encouraged to guarantee your attendance, take advantage of the ‘early bird’ offer and to maximise the selection of benefits on offer.
Exhibitor benefits include:
- Set up in advance on 18th February and participating in an international networking opportunity
- Two complimentary delegate passes including evening wine reception on 19th February for delegates and exhibitors
- Listed as an exhibitor in the event guide and website
- Company logo on the screens at the event
- An e-delegate list prior to the event
- Complimentary lunch for two on February 19th and 20th
Full details on exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities can be viewed here.
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delegate tickets are now on sale for £99 for 1 day, or £150 for the two days.
Exhibitor tickets are on sale for £1950
Please click here to purchase tickets.