NUclear innovation eXchange (NUiX) launch and technology showcase event
KTN-iX (KTN-innovation eXchange) is delivered by Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), which has worked with key industry stakeholders in the sector to identify specific innovation challenges.
KTN, in partnership with Innovate UK, are pleased to invite you to the launch of the Nuclear Innovation Exchange (NUiX) and Technology Showcase.
This new initiative is part of a wider, cross-sector innovation exchange programme that matches industry challenges with innovative solution providers. The programme achieves this by putting the challenge owners (tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers) in contact with organisations who have appropriate innovative solutions, leading to faster technology deployment and commercialisation. Aligned to the Nuclear Sector Deal and covering nuclear new build, existing plant and decommissioning, this will allow:
- end users to find quicker, novel solutions to their challenges, reduce cost and increase productivity
- suppliers (particularly SMEs) to commercialise products and enter a new supply chain
The event will enable:
- end users from the nuclear sector to promote their challenges to a wide audience of potential solution providers from inside and outside their sector.
- innovators to showcase their existing technologies that have been funded by primarily by public sector bodies
- networking opportunities between major players in the nuclear sector and innovators from inside and outside the sector
There will be a series of challenges disseminated on the day along with elevator pitches and a showcase area for innovative organisations to promote their potential technology solutions
So, whether you are a large company with technical challenges wanting to learn more about innovative technologies in the sector, or an organisation with a radical technology that may be needed by global players and looking for new business opportunities, please register.