Sustainable Aviation Fuels for a Green Future
You are invited to attend a 40-minute webinar on 28th May at 1.30pm, hosted by KTN and delivered by Heriot-Watt University on their EPSRC-funded low carbon jet fuel project.
This project is probably the only integrated programme funded by a UK Research Council focused on sustainable jet fuel. In this webinar, the speakers will describe the production of low carbon jet fuels through the integration of existing technologies:
1. Waste biomass gasification
2. Solid oxide co-electrolysis
3. Fischer-Tropsch synthesis.
Why should you attend?
- Find out more about the project and provide feedback
- Discuss technology integration and life-cycle assessment of fuel production;
- Your chance to participate in the research project as a volunteer to offer your perspective on the barriers, opportunities and challenges to developing a SAF industry in the UK
- Prof. Mercedes Maroto-Valer
- Dr John Andresen
- Dr Bing Xu
More information on the project can be found at https://lcjf.hw.ac.uk.