Horizon 2020: Clean Sky 2 Call for Core Partners Wave 4
Call identifier: H2020-CS2-CPW04-2016-01
This is the fourth call for core partners for Clean Sky 2.
- To run all the demonstrators (ground or flight demonstrators)
- To achieve the environmental targets
This call for proposals includes the following topics. Click on the topic to link directly to the Participant Portal.
- JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-FRC-01-02: Design, manufacture and deliver a high performance, low cost, low weight wing for Next Generation TiltRotor (NGCTR)
- JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-LPA-01-11: Design of a wing with HLFC (Hybrid Laminar Flow Control) technology
- JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-LPA-01-12: High Density Energy Conversion System for an APU
- JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-LPA-02-03: Development and manufacturing of multifunctional and integrated thermoplastic fuselage shell, passenger floor and cargo floor including the main system, cabin and cargo elements
- JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-SYS-01-01: Networking solutions for future cockpit communications
- JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-SYS-01-02: System solutions for Cabin & Cargo operations, communication and power management
- JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-SYS-02-09: Energy storage
For full details of the calls for proposals, please click the Register button below to link directly to the Participant Portal.