Horizon 2020: Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Call 10
Call identifier: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2016-10-TWO-STAGE
NOTE two-stage deadlines: First stage closing date 28 March 2017, second stage closing date 14 September 2017.
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) is working to improve health by speeding up the development of, and patient access to, innovative medicines, particularly in areas where there is an unmet medical or social need. It does this by facilitating collaboration between the key players involved in healthcare research, including universities, the pharmaceutical and other industries, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), patient organisations, and medicines regulators. IMI is a partnership between the European Union (represented by the European Commission) and the European pharmaceutical industry (represented by EFPIA, the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations).
The goal of the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 (IMI 2) programme is to develop next generation vaccines, medicines and treatments, such as new antibiotics. It will build on the successes and lessons learnt under IMI’s first phase. As before, it will bring together companies, universities, public laboratories, innovative small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), patient groups and regulators in collaborative projects that will pave the way for breakthrough vaccines, medicines and treatments to tackle Europe’s growing health challenges, and secure the future international competitiveness of Europe’s pharmaceutical industry.
This call for proposals includes the following topics. Click on the topic to link directly to the Participant Portal.
- IMI2-2016-10-01: Understanding hypoglycaemia: the underlying mechanisms and addressing clinical determinants as well as consequences for people with diabetes by combining databases from clinical trials
- IMI2-2016-10-02: How Big Data could support better diagnosis and treatment outcomes for Prostate Cancer
- IMI2-2016-10-03: Improving the care of patients suffering from acute or chronic pain
- IMI2-2016-10-04: Creation of a pan-European Paediatric Clinical Trials Network
- IMI2-2016-10-05: Biomanufacturing 2020: Development of Innovative high throughput analytical tools and methods to characterize cell culture fluid during development and commercial cell culture processes
- IMI2-2016-10-06: Unlocking the Solute Carrier Gene-Family for Effective New Therapies (Unlock SLCs)
- IMI2-2016-10-07: Patient perspectives in medicines lifecycle
- IMI2-2016-10-08: Personalised medicine approaches in autism spectrum disorders
For full details of the calls for proposals, please click the Register button below to link directly to the Participant Portal.