Production innovation for immersive content
Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation, will invest up to £8 million in innovation projects to enable immersive content to be created faster and more efficiently. This competition is part of the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund’s Audience of the Future (ISCF AotF) programme.
The competition aims to explore future commercial opportunities in creative industries by funding pre-commercial innovative projects which:
- enable immersive content to be created faster, more efficiently or in new ways, and
- improve significantly on the current ‘state of the art’ in the field
Your proposal must:
- include at least one participant who is a content creator
- develop tools, products or services for creating and delivering immersive content
- take an innovative approach
- describe your exploitation plan for commercialisation
A content creator in this context is an organisation within the creative industries that originates and produces creative works that can be protected through Intellectual Property Rights. Please contact the Knowledge Transfer Network for help with this. Our Digital and Creative team will be able to assist.
This is a single stage competition. To enter, you must submit a written application, a 2-minute video and graphical representations that help demonstrate your proposal.
Projects must be business led and your organisation can apply alone or collaborate with others. Projects must include at least one SME.
If your project’s total costs or duration fall outside of the eligibility criteria, you must email your request with full justification to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days before the competition closes.