Celebrate clean technologies at the Rushlight Show 2019
Posted on 05/12/2018
The 10th Rushlight Show, kindly sponsored by Innovate UK, BEIS, Flanders Investment & Trade, Carbon Limiting Technologies, Granted Consultancy, Venner Shipley, Prova PR, Everoze and Climate-KIC, is taking place on Wednesday 30 January 2019 at the Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London.
It is the leading event for cleantech companies and sustainable solutions to meet investors and financiers, corporate customers, government departments, advisers and intermediaries in the heart of London.
The event highlights include:
- The Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, with 40 companies presenting their latest cleantech and sustainability innovations, incorporating the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where organisations can present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel and audience of leading sustainability and procurement representatives from corporate UK who are seeking to further their supply chain sustainability and resilience, including NHS, Nestle, Vinci and Whitbread.
- The Innovate UK Infrastructure Systems Showcase in the Exhibition, together with the poster exhibition, amounting to over 100 of the latest innovations in cleantech and sustainability.
- UK Transport Energy breakfast seminar, where the ramifications and options for the different fuels and power sources for low carbon transport will be reviewed and discussed by key representatives from the Department for Transport, electric vehicle charging, aviation, shipping and rail. This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in UK power generation, the energy market, transport systems and fuels.
- The Resourceful Conference, in association with LCRN and the Circular Economy Club, which is the market place for the development of the circular economy, with a major opportunity for solutions providers and intermediaries to present to investors, local authorities, government and corporates eager to engage in this space.
- A cooked breakfast, lunch and networking opportunities throughout the day.
The total audience for the whole event is expected to exceed 500 and will include cleantech senior management, investors, advisers, corporate customers, sustainability professionals, local authorities, community reuse businesses, trade associations, media and other consultants specialising in the various sectors.
Full event details are available at on the Rushlight website. With delegate places for the whole Show starting at £80/ £100/ £150 plus VAT, this event is designed to be both informative and exceptional value for money. If you wish to attend just the UK Transport Energy Breakfast Seminar element of the day, the cost is £45 plus VAT, whereas the breakfast event is free for those registered for the whole day. Registration for all aspects of the event is here for online payment and here to be invoiced.
Companies interested in presenting in the Innovation Showcase, to the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel or to the Resourceful Conference panel of investors, circular economy customers and local authorities merely have to register as a delegate(s) and then apply for one of the remaining slots.
Delegates for the Rushlight Show can obtain an attractive discount to attend the Rushlight Awards Party which takes place in the evening after the Show at the same venue.
Please click here to find out more about the Rushlight Show 2019.