CREST commissioning call: up to £1.12m available
Posted on 07/11/2018
CREST is looking to fund innovative and forward-looking economic, behavioural and social science research that will contribute towards understanding of contemporary security threats and enhance the UK’s capacity to detect and mitigate such threats.
The call is open to researchers in academic institutions (individuals and teams), research organisations, SMEs and industry. Previously successful applicants can apply. The proposals should address one of the following topics:
- Behaviour change
- Information disclosure online or in a virtual environment
- Assessing the health of a relationship
- Developing, measuring and maintaining rapport across different contexts
- Moral injury and belief change
- Individual differences in the adoption and use of new technology
- Behavioural analytics
- Human engagement with Artificial/Augmented Intelligence
- Misinformation and disinformation
- Violent domestic extremism
The deadline for applications is 10:00, 23 January 2019. To find out more, visit the CREST site here.