How to win funding for your research and innovation
Posted on 15/05/2018
Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) in partnership with Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and BEST Growth Hub are running a free breakfast masterclass aimed at start-up and growth companies that are using or developing new technology and/or investing in research and innovation.
If any of the points below resonate with you we suggest you consider attending this event:
- help identify the most appropriate Innovate UK funding, grants and European programmes to help your business grow
- help explain what makes a “good project”
- provide tactical advice on how to write a good application to ensure highest chance of success
- let you hear about the experiences of local businesses who have been through the process
- provide information on the support available to achieve rapid growth to scale up your business
This masterclass will take place on Tuesday 26th June 8.30am- 12pm at The County Hotel in Chelmsford and will help businesses unravel the myriad of application questions and processes within Innovate UK funding and European calls.
This event is for companies in Essex from any sector. No matter what stage your business is at, you cannot afford to miss this! Register now to attend.
Please note that this event is being delivered by BEST Growth Hub, KTN and EEN and therefore your details will be shared between these three organisations.
To find out more and register please click here.