Reshaping human needs through scientific and technological breakthroughs
Posted on 31/05/2019
TECH FORESIGHT 2039 promises to be a visionary business-focused conference where you can delve into the technological disruption of the physical, emotional and safety needs of human experience 20 years in the future.
Discover what might be next on the technology horizon to help future-proof your business. How could privacy-protecting algorithms create security in an uncertain world? How could we re-frame tech to support emotional well-being? How might our physical bodies be used to control the digital world?
Tech Foresight brings industry leaders together with Imperial College London’s world-class academics. Explore how your business can adapt to human needs and desires enabled by disruptive technology through academic visionary perspectives on the future, interactive workshops, engaging student work, and provocative panel debates.
The benefits of attending include:
- Engage with world-class academics to explore what is next on the technology horizon
- Network with experts from industry, academia, startups, and beyond, to learn how other sectors and domains are grasping the opportunities of radical technological change
- Gain insights into future needs of your customers, employees and the general public
- Explore through academic presentations how these technological advances might disrupt and influence sectors in the long-term
- Extract useful insights to drive your technology directions and inform your business
Imperial College London’s visionary academics include:
Professor David Gann CBE, Professor of Technology and Management
Dr Nejra Van Zalk, Lecturer, Dyson School of Design Engineering
Dr Ali K. Yetisen, Senior Lecturer, Department of Chemical Engineering
Dr Marco Brancaccio, Lecturer in Dementia Research & UK DRI Fellow
Dr Thrishantha Nanayakkara, Reader in Design Engineering and Robotics, Dyson School of Design Engineering
Tech Foresight 2039 is taking place on 27th June 2019 at The Royal Institute of British Architects in London. You can find out more and register here.