SEEDRS Food and Beverage accelerator - raising capital through equity crowdfunding
Posted on 10/07/2019
The Seedrs Food and Beverage Accelerator Programme is dedicated to help FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) companies based in the UK raise capital through equity crowdfunding.
Through the Accelerator, Seedrs will support up to 10 like-minded businesses to raise a minimum of £150,000 on the Seedrs platform whilst offering:
- access to capital introducers
- access to leading VCs and institutional investors
- expert advice from Seedrs FMCG Alumni companies
- access to buyers and FMCG industry experts
- exclusive press opportunities to enhance brand visibility nationwide
- bespoke support from the Seedrs team
The Seedrs Food and Beverage Accelerator Programme is open to ambitious UK-based FMCG businesses. Here are the criteria to apply to the Programme:
- you’re looking to raise a minimum of £150,000 through equity crowdfunding
- your business generated ideally £100,000 in revenues last year
- you’re making the transition from small regional listings to the big supermarkets
The Programme will start on July 24 and will run for 7 weeks (one afternoon per week at Seedrs HQ in London, near Old Street) at the end of which your campaign will be live on the Seedrs platform.
The application deadline is July 17.
There is no charge to participate in the Programme; Seedrs will charge standard fees of 6% of the total amount raised only if your campaign successfully funds on the platform.
For further information, click here to visit the Seedrs website.