Turbocharge your innovation and scale-up your business
Posted on 05/03/2018
NOTE: This event has been rescheduled to 24th April due to postponement during recent heavy snowfall.
The New Anglia Growth Hub, together with Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) are hosting a free masterclass aimed at companies that are growing or have potential to scale, using or developing new technology or investing in research and innovation.
‘Turbocharge Your Innovation and Scale-up Your Business’ is a half day event being held at Hethel Engineering Centre in Norfolk on 24th April 2018 from 9am to 1pm. This will help businesses from Norfolk and Suffolk understand funding and grants available, get tips for writing an application with a high chance of success, and discover the one to one application support that is available. There will be the opportunity to hear first-hand the benefits and experiences of local businesses, understand your firm’s capacity to commercialise and scale-up, or progress to the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Programme.
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), this rare opportunity is free to attend, but spaces are limited! One representative per company please. Tea, coffee and breakfast will be provided.
- Masterclass – 9am to 1pm
- Networking & Tours – 1pm-2pm
- 1:1 Opportunities – 2pm -4pm
Speakers at this event will include:
* 50th Anniversary Professor of Small Business and Entrepreneurship
* Holder of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise Promotion 2014
* Programme Director and Academic Lead, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
* UK Deputy Director, Enterprise Research Centre (ERC)
* Associate Director, Aston Centre for Growth.
* Business Growth Adviser (Innovation) New Anglia Growth Hub.
* Knowledge Transfer Manager, Knowledge Transfer Network
Dr Roger Hetherington
* Senior Innovation Adviser, Enterprise Europe Network, Exemplas Ltd, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cambridge.
Alumi/Programme and Process Success Stories:
- James Cook – Director – PCE Automation Ltd.
- Alex Durand – Chief Executive Officer – SaxonAir
- Kevin Magee – Director and Safety Authority – Proeon Systems Ltd.
You can find out more and register here.
Please click here to download the event flyer.
If you would like to discuss opportunities and support for innovation, you can contact a member of the KTN Team.
You might also be interested in the following regional events:
Growing the Innovation Business Opportunity – the Solent is Open – Wed, 7 Mar, East Cowes, Isle of Wight
Innovation South Showcase – Tue, 27 Mar, Farnborough